Alvey have built on their excellent reputation as a premium producer of no-nonsense reels that last and last. These new Alvey Orbiter series spinning reels are tough and contain features that are normally reserved for reels twice the price!
Light weight, and silky smooth performance make this an ideal, high performance reel for soft bait fishing. Equivalent size to a 3500 spin reel but packing a huge punch with 10kgs of drag at your disposal!
- Gear ratio – 5.8 : 1
- Weight 299 grms
- Line Capacity (MM-M) 0.30-145, 0.35-107, 0.4-80
- Line Capacity (PE-M) PE:1-300, PE:1.5-250, PE:2-150
- Maximum drag – 10 kg
- 9+1 Precision Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
- Aluminium Body & Aero Rotor Technology
- Reinforced Carbon Macromolecule (RCM) Rotor
- Dual Colour Anodized Aluminium Spool With CNC Machine Cut Holes
- Laser Engraved Spool Lip
- Left / Right Interchangeable CNC Machine Cut Anodized Aluminium Screw-in Handle
- CNC Machine Cut Andoized Aluminium Power Handle Knob
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- CNC Machine Cut Brass Pinion Gear
- Reinforced Die-Cast Zinc Main Drive Gear
- Xtreme Tournament Carbon Disc Drag (XTD) System
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System
- Thick Bail-Arm System
Outside Spool Diameter – 54mm
Inside Spool Diameter – 30mm
Line Area Width – 17mm
Orbiter Spin Rod 2.1m (7′) / 8-10 kg / 14-42g (1/2 to 1 and 1/2 oz) / 2 Piece
A spin / soft bait rod that does it all! Rated for jig heads from 0.5oz to 1.5oz this rod covers the popular range of NZ saltwater soft bait options with power and sensitivity.
Patented technology in the reel set gives your hand direct contact with the rod blank while retrieving your lure so that you can feel the most tentative bites. This super sensitive grip design also increases lateral stability, reducing rod twist when fighting fish.
Designed specifically for the Alvey Orbiter SR series reels, this 2 piece rod features medium tip action, Fuji Reel Seat and Fuji runners.
Sold with complementary rod slip tube